AS I WARNED PEOPLE IN LARISA, IT LOOKS LIKE THE SAME OLD, SAME OLD FAKE OPPOSTION, FAKE FRIENDS, NIIKOPOULOS 2 0 MOVED IN TO EXPLOT MY DIRE NEED TO RESCUE ME LONG ENOUGH TO INTIMIDATE ME IN THESSALONIKI
VERY SIMPLE
UNTIL I AS A CIVIL PARTY TO D 15 218 AND E 17 449 SIGN THE DOCUMENTS CONFIRMING MY RIGHTS ARE RESPECTED, MY RIGHTS ARE BEING VIOLATED TO MAKE ME VULNERABLE AND REPEAT THE ORIGINAL CRIME
NO SIGN OF BOURLA, KUSHNER, MITSOTAKIS OFFERING ME ANY JUSTICE
Thessaloniki
4th October 2026
Dear James Uthmeier, Attorney General of Florida,
Dear Liz Murrill, Attorney General of Louisiana,
Following the news that Florida has decided to file legal action against Albert Bourla and Pfizer for deceptive marketing of the covid vaccines, I would like to draw your attention that I am a witness whose testimony and documentation in Greek prosecutor probes D 15 218 and E 17 449 etc can provide direct, credible evidence linking Albert Bourla to prior knowledge, intention and criminal responsibility the conduct being alleged against him. Such testimony could help the court distinguish between what Bourla actually knew or did and what was merely assumed from his position within the pharmaceutical medical corporate complex.
As more evidence comes out corroborating my warnings concerning erolized Ebola experiments in 2015, and Dr Anthony Fauci s desire to keep the info classified and about vaccine damage as I warned triggering probe D 15 218, this circle is doubling down in removing witnesses and threatening me.
In addition, there appears to be a new attempt to release a fake plague from a Rusian lab involving Kushner and the shady and sinister network in the Kremlin who interviewed me on that very subject in 2016 along with other subjects as discussed in E 17 449 and who know seem to be engaged in cutting some private deal for their personal enrichment with Lukoil assets tied to the Ukraine.
Of note, I did not think they would use the bubonic plague becaue they will become infected from the spread of the bacteria if it becomes antibiotics.
But the same circle can use the same machinery of fear mongering and scientific misinformation to push on the USA , Russia and even China lockdowns and coercive vaccines with dangerous vaccines as during covid.
Despite being the politiki enagon and civil party in these two probes naming Jared Kushner and Bill Gates, two key associates of Bourla in the USA in implementing covid and covid vaccine mandates with tailor made federal governments, I am being threatened right now again and live in fear of being killed in Thessaloniki after being forced to leave Larisa to take up an offer of shelter and food to avoid being exposed to weather and starvation and dying.
Please review my emails about the desperate situation I was reduced to in Larisa last Thursday when I nearly died of hyperthermia after months of deprivation deliberately inflicted on an official civil party of a criminal investigtions E 17 449 and D 15 218 opened in 2017 and 2015.
I was "rescued" at the last moment from freezing to death in Larisa last week by people who were not very credible to me from the beginning but what choice did I have but to accept emergency assistance to survive since all my rights are being violated to push me to death from exposure?
Now, after a week in their appartment in Thessaloniki, I can see their actions towards me are consistent with the notion they have started to threaten me in a repeat of the Nikopoulos situation where my financial need due to the refusal to correct the vilolations and restore my rights is being exploited to force me to stay with people I would otherwise never stay with, specifically Andrea Christidis in Bourla s home town, in Thessaloniki which Kyriakos Mitsotakis visited yesterday.
Their actions are not consistent with what they claim to the public to be.
They do not want to know the true facts and they do not want to publicize the information despite having access to a film crew and a youtube channel and a big media network.
I am a key witness in criminal probes and a reporter who can provide direct, credible evidence that connected the accused to specific actions or decisions of Albeert Bourla related to Greece and Thessaloniki also in 2022 as discussed in my submission.
Bourla knows that I know and that I have the documents.
We can see the lengths he seems to have gone with Gates in 2022 to put me in prison just outside of Thessaloniki, in Exozee, from which I had to escape.
He knows the penalty he is facing in the USA when his criminal responsibility is established as it is established during my testimony, emails to him, chronology of events and cumulative evidence of his prior knowledge and intention to mass poison 100s of millions of Americans for profit.
He, Gates, Mitsotakis know what is at stake if I can continue to live and present these criminal investigations to Florida and US law enforcement and they are determined to hinder it even now.
To underline I am now again in a very precarious position living with stragners in Thessaloniki who intimidate me when I speak about the facts of state prosecutor probes E 17 449 and D 15 218 precisely because Bourla and Pfizer have refused to use their influence to ensure I get my rights back, my money back, compensation and can pay for my own accomodation, lawyers etc for they have been sent all the documents. They know.
These are people connected with the AFD, AZK and the Sasseks, Wolfgang Wodarg, Robert Cibis and the entire fake or incompetent German opoositon Reiner Fuellmich, Viviana Fischer and the Corona Ausshuss, who took in millions of euros? in donations to file charges over covid and appear to have spent most on their own expenses, costs and never filed the charges they promised or to investigate matters they promised the public including my proofs.
Dr Andrea Christidies refuse to accept the fact these are criminal investigation despite her being who deals constantly with courts sas a Gutachter in German.
When I clarify the facts, I am insulted, called difficult, confused, crazy and threatened. No attempt is made to reason with me. I am just attacked personally. This is consistent with a pys op.
Who is so incompetent they cannot understand an official criminal investigation with official file number?
No one is least of all a Gutachter dealing with the courts in Germany and Fuellmich.
We must be very clear.
E 17 449 and D 15 218 are official government criminal probes and my testimon y and reports are a part of the probes.
They documents are not mere researches of mine. The are official criminal investigations. They have not been investigated under due process and they are still open under due process. I am the civil party, politiki enagon
That is plain to everyone of good will.
The distinction is vital.
The probes put Bourla, Gates, Kushner in prison.
Who wants to silence me?
In fact, from the very beginning I suspected it was just a device to start the Nikopoulos 2.0 scam all over with fake friends taking control of my laptop etc because the solution is to restore my rights as civil party and it is within the power of Bourla, Gates, Kushner, Trump and Mitsotakis to do so.
The very fact Boula and his ring have not used their enormous influence restored my rights is enough to signal their malicious intent and delusionl belief they can escape the consequences
No signature from me on the civil party aspect of the charges concerning my rights, from me alive, no intention to protect my life.
Bourla and Pfizer executives will dispute questions about his responsibility for the covid deaths and their prior knowledge. I am witnesses who can speak directly about Bourla 's actions and responsibilities—for example, concerning his role in a false imprisonment of me and lawfare in Greece to conceal his role as discussed in the submission.
Protecting a threatened reporter who is a witness is essential to due process and a fair trial. A witness must be able to give truthful evidence without intimidation, retaliation, or fear. Protecting the reporter would therefore help ensure that the court hears evidence freely and can reach its decision based on reliable testimony. It would also send a clear warning to Albert Bourla that threatening, pressuring, or retaliating against witnesses would undermine the integrity of the judicial process and would not be tolerated.
A witness cannot provide reliable testimony if they are starving, on the street, fear retaliation from the people they are forced to stay with because they continue to be penniless and without rights. Protecting the reporter would both preserve the integrity of the trial and demonstrate to Bourla that attempts to intimidate witnesses would not be allowed to interfere with justice.
Continued threats against a key witness and reporter is also an attempt to intimidate or interfere with the judicial process. Such conduct raises serious concerns about whether Bourla is seeking to prevent relevant evidence from reaching US law enforcement. Witnesses must be protected and any threats or attempts at interference be investigated, so that the trial could proceed according to due process.
If Bourla continues to threaten those who may testify against him, the court must treat those threats as an attack on the integrity of the proceedings themselves. No defendant should be permitted to silence witnesses through fear or intimidation.
Pretrial detention is justified given there is credible evidence that Bourla poses a continuing risk to witnesses or to the integrity of the proceedings. Detention would not be punishment before trial, but a safeguard to ensure that witnesses could testify freely and that Blome could not use his position or outside connections to obstruct justice.
the refusal to correct
the financial pressures
the bullying I am subjected to by the people I am forced to stay with in Thessaloniki as a penniless person
the influence of Bourla in Thessaloniki, his hometown
the constant interference with digital communications and email communications.
The measures asre safeguards for due process: protect the witnesses, prevent interference with the proceedings, and preserve potentially relevant assets until the court can determine their lawful status.
I ask you to put Bourla in pretrial detention today in oder to protect the witness in Thessaloniki with the evidence of his deliberate personal responsibility, concealment, and the misuse of corporate power to give Americans covid vaccines he knew to cause mass death and sickness and cover up.
Please act immediately by placing bourla in pretrial detention to protect not just me but other witnesses and even the law enforcement investigating Bourla, Pfizer and Gates.
They have every opportunity to correct the violations and restore my rights.
They refuse to do so because they still believe they can escape trial and justice by brute force and violence.
Please make it clear to them that such conduct is unacceptable by placing Bourla in pretrial detention tonight along with Kushner and Gates and even Trump for he is the Trojan Horse of the Epstein circle, who tricked his way into office and dangerous to America, dangerous to me also by leveraging the influence of Kimberly Guilfoyle as ambassador to Greece to protect this criminal enterprise from prosecution and destroy a witness.
They refuse reason, to recognize the rights of others or the laws of the land they live in and conduct their business in. There is only one answer and that is to remove from them until the time for trial comes, the power and means to destroy the evidence against them and so preserve the possibility of a due process investigation.
Thank you for your attention.
Jane Burgermeister
Thessaloniki
Greece
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment