SUBJ MORE EVIDENCE THAT GREEK COURT OFFICIALS ARE OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE, FALSIFYING RECORDS IN D 16 218, E 17 449 TO ALLOW BILL GATES, GEORGE SOROS, JARED KUSHNER AND DONALD TRUMP TO ESCAPE SCRUTINY FOR THEIR COVID RELATED CRIMES
Dear Kyriakos Mitsotakis,
Dear Athanasios Mamakos,
Dear Bill Gates.
I submitted more evidence to US state attorney generals concerning crimes against a reporter in Greece to stop the US public and law enforcement from finding vital evidence covid was a crime, asking them to merge the evidence with their investigations into Dr Anthony Fauci and covid.
Please see emalls below and summaries here
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/yfreupvzbwqrkc2p05quv/GatesCrimesInTheNetherlandsAndD15218.pdf?rlkey=5w6htfz5320qv7pxdkhlmi7kt&st=zpewgcji&dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/yfreupvzbwqrkc2p05quv/GatesCrimesInTheNetherlandsAndD15218.pdf?rlkey=5w6htfz5320qv7pxdkhlmi7kt&st=zpewgcji&dl=0
In my submission, I noted the dire situation that has been caused by the refusal to correct violations despite my being the politiki enagon in two criminal probes where Bill Gates, George Soros, Jared Kushner and Donald Trump are personally identified as people with the knowledge, motive, means and benefit to commit the crimes of D 15 218 and E 17 449 against me.
Today, I went to Larisa Town Hall and for the first time after eight months sleeping rough I was offered a place in a homeless shelter.
I asked for a place in a hotel and was refused one.
The government run homeless shelter is at
Iperiou 96 to 98,
Ηπείρου 96-98, 41223 Larisa
https://www.larissa.gov.gr/dimotis/ygeia-pronoia/kentro-koinotitas/
I am not happy to go to a shelter run by the very network now facing serious consequences for their role in the violations of D 15 218 and E 17 449.
The shelter is a government run institution, that is, an institurion under the control of the very people who are responsible for all the crimes against me, including another attempt at my forcible pyschiatrization.
Protection is not accountability.
A government cannot reasonably point to a homeless shelter as proof that a person, myself, has received justice when that person is there precisely because I have lost the financial resources that would have allowed me to support myself due to more than a decade of violations of justice in D 15 218 and E 17 449 and an ongoing refusal to correct, as discussed in the attachment below and with sumamries.
There seems to be a new case of Larisa court officials knowingly falsifying the record of a judicial proceeding in order to conceal corruption. The falsification involves giving me the same file number 484 2021 for two different decisions E 17 378 and E17 379. Please see the email string attached.
When I drew attention to the fact, I was given the same case file number, Larisa court staff apologized for their error. But I contend it was not an error.
Anyone can see that 484 are the same number given twice. An experienced court official can see that. I can see that. I contend giving me the same number for two different files is a part of the ongoing cover-up. Mr Mitsotakis and his corrupt justice officials are trying to manufacture an hide a judicial record to claim that the underlying proceeding was fair.
The inconsistency of two different verdicts for the same ten posts substantially points to double jeopardy and a grave misconduct. That is why Larisa court officials are trying to hide inconsistency, I allege.
I contend Larisa court officials knowingly caused a false court record to appear genuine to hide their crimes of double jeopardy and malicious prosecution of a reporter exposing the violations of due process in d 15 218 and E 17 449 again in this email chain.
The goal was again to obstruct justice.
The false file number is again intended to prevent a US court, prosecutor, investigator, or other authority from discovering or prosecuting misconduct involving crimes against me which are linked back to D 15 218 and E 17 449 and two criminal defamation cases 484 2021 and 485 2021 on the same day, 20th September 2021, were I was declared guilty in one case and innocent in the other for substantially the same ten blog posts involving the same legal reasoning
I am still today being denied the innocent verdict, which appears to be 484 2021, denied a written copy,denied service. I served only guilty verdict, which is 485 2021, and so my right to demonstrate a grave misconduct my Larisa justice officials was and is violated.
Larisa court has refused to reply to my request asking when I was served 484 2021 as a written judgment and not as an oral decision.
Please see email string attached wth Greek letter with Larisa criminal court records division.
I allege Larisa court has refused to reply because they know they did not serve me the written decision to 484 2021 and do not want to expose their conduct
It is a crime to destroy or conceal evidence.
An authentic record 484 2021 has been destroyed, withheld, or replaced to prevent their use as evidence by me and it is still be withheld.
The withholding of 484 2021 resulted in the denial of due process / fair-trial rights. The falsification materially affected my person's ability to present my appeal , challenge evidence, appeal, or obtain an impartial adjudication.
Larisa court officials are stlll using their governmental position to manipulate judicial proceedings and to cover up the crimes of powerful US billionaires and political figures today.
It is a crime to give false testimony and to feign and pretend to give accurate information about court records.
Moreover, immediately after the Appeal to 485 2021, I, a reporter, was seized illegally from the court and forcibly confined
I contend Larisa court officials may be planning to do the same either in the court or in the shelter.
The facts show that Larisa court officials have no intention of correcting the violations in D 16 218, E 17 449, E 17 378, E 17 379, 484 2021 and 485 2021.
They have had ample time and still today have not taken one step in that direction.
But if they have no intention of correcting the violations, then they must have the same plan to silence me.
That is why I am ccing in the US state attorney generals.
When I sent evidence about the corruption of D 15 218 and E 17 449, I was illegally confined by Larisa court officials. And I allege you may be planning to repeat the same scheme and that is your purpose in telling me I must go to the court in person to collect the decision. The purpose is so that corrupt Larisa court officials can imprison me without due process again as they did in June 2022 in retaliation for my giving the information to US state attorney generals.
I was also denied all records connected with this crime by government officials in June, July 2022.
Greek Law 2071/1992 regulates involuntary psychiatric hospitalization. Article 95 expressly says that inability or refusal to conform to prevailing social, moral, or political values is not, by itself, a mental disorder.
That last provision is very important to my case as Theodekti repeatedly gave my blog as the reason for her actions and my blog is verifiably investigative reporting .
Being an investigative journalist, whistleblower, critic of government officials, or policies does not itself satisfy the statutory criteria for involuntary hospitalization.
Yet, the original crime of D 16 218 was committed in June 2022 by the same Theodekti because of all the violations. Joined by justice officials and doctors, I was pyschiatrized for a month despite it being clear the motive was retaliation, silencing and interference with my rights as a reporter to give evidence to US law enforcement.
That this happened immediately after I emailed the US state AGs key evidence concerning Bill Gates as discussed in the summary about matters of great interest to US public health means that US law enforcement can claim jurisdiction
The European Court of Human Rights dealt with a Greek case in June 2026 involving involuntary psychiatric confinement where the domestic procedure under Law 2071/1992 had not been followed. The Greek Government acknowledged the incompatibility of the confinement with Article 5 §1(e) of the European Convention on Human Rights and offered compensation.
A psychiatric diagnosis is not a substitute for evidence. A journalist does not lose her civil rights because her allegations are inconvenient, unpopular, or politically damaging. If psychiatric confinement was initiated because she was reporting crimes, pursuing litigation, refusing to abandon her claims, or criticizing government or religious institutions, rather than because the statutory medical and safety criteria were actually satisfied, that raises serious question concerning abuse of the psychiatric process.
I contend this is plan B.
Larisa court officials under the broad direction of Bill Gates, George Soros, Jared Kushner and Donald Trump as per D 15 218 and E 17 449 intend to repeat the same crime as they have done over and over again.
A shelter does not, by itself, restore my €96,000 from D 15 218, adjudicate my claims, correct a denial of due process, or restore my rights.
Since it has been government and Larisa officials who have been involved in the corruption, violations, denial of justice of D 15 218 and E 17 449 for ten years, and who have refused me shelter until now, there is a conflict of interest in placing me in a shelter run by those very same officials. And what about my food? My access to money to pay for phone credit? Lawyers?
Shelter is not restitution.
A charitable service is not restitution.
And providing a vulnerable witness with temporary accommodation does not extinguish a my claims for the correction of violations and the return of money, compensation and damages immediately.
In particular, Greeks laws are applicable in my case which allow me the right to revoke or recover a donation from Theodekti and the broad clergy under circumstances such as maltreatment, destitution, ingratitude, and another legally recognized ground, which have been fulfilled in my case as I have shown.
I have documented the loss of 96,000 euros by the criminal conduct of the Orthodox church over and over
Article 505 provides that a donor may revoke a donation when the recipient has demonstrated grave ingratitude through a serious fault, toward the donor, the donor's spouse, or a close relative. The provision specifically mentions failure to fulfill an obligation to support the donor.
Greek Supreme Court decisions interpret this fairly broadly. The Supreme Court has said that ingratitude can, depending on the circumstances, include unjustified indifference toward the donor's welfare when the donor needs care, support, or financial assistance, even where the original donation did not expressly impose a maintenance obligation.
The donor, I, became destitute and dependent upon a homeless shelter, while the recipient retained a substantial donation. The recipient's subsequent conduct demonstrated serious ingratitude and unjustified indifference toward the donor's welfare.
Greek also addresses how the revocation is made. Article 509 permits revocation through a declaration by the donor to the recipient; Greek Supreme Court case law says this is a unilateral legal declaration and can also be pursued through litigation.
Greek case law emphasizes that the recipient's conduct must rise to the level of a serious, blameworthy, socially objectionable act or behavior directly affecting the donor's interests.
Theodekti, backed by the Bishops, engaged in a bribery attempt of my then lawyer telling him to make sure I left Greece and did not get my money back.
Police reports record her beating of me, violence and threat and attempt to use emergency laws to confine me despite knowing I was and am a reporter and discontinuing the attempt as soon as the police required a prosecutors signature in April 2015.
Greek Law 2071/1992 regulates involuntary psychiatric hospitalization. Article 95 expressly says that inability or refusal to conform to prevailing social, moral, or political values is not, by itself, a mental disorder.
That last provision is very important to my case as Theodekti repeatedly gave my blog as the reason for her actions and my blog is verifiably investigative reporting .
Being an investigative journalist, whistleblower, critic of government officials, or policies does not itself satisfy the statutory criteria for involuntary hospitalization.
Yet, the crime was committed in June 2022 again by Theodekti. Joined by justice officials and doctors, I was pyschiatrized for a month despite it being clear the motive was retaliation, silencing and interference with my rights.
That this happened immediately after I emailed the US state AGs key evidence about crimes of great interest to US public health means that US law enforcement can claim jurisdiction
The obligation for the church to return my donation is clear and should be upheld today by the church and by the Greek government and justice officials.
Then I can move out of the government run shelter into private accomodation and also pay for my own food and other necessities.
To sum up, providing a threatened witness with a bed in a homeless shelter may address an immediate humanitarian emergency, but it does not cure an alleged denial of due process.
And it may make the reporter very vulnerable to another government run crime....
Government action deprived the reporter of due process, an opportunity to be heard, access to counsel, a fair proceeding, my own money, compensation and damages and other impartial decision-maker, and these violations require a separate remedy.
In that sense, the proper governmental response would have two tracks: protect the person from further harm, and correct the associated violations of law or due process immediately.
Restoring my rights and demonstrating that corrective action has been finally taken, does not extinguish an offence that has been completed.
But they may become relevant to sentencing, damages and other remedies if authorities restore my due-process rights, return property that was unlawfully withheld, provide meaningful access to a fair trial, and protect me from further retaliation, and undertake actions that may prevent additional injury.
Failure to protect a witness can have consequences that are qualitatively different from successfully protecting my and restoring my rights.
U.S. federal and state laws prohibit witness intimidation, threats, corrupt persuasion, misleading conduct, and retaliation against witnesses. Merely giving me shelter is an important first step to preventing my death from exposure from homelessness but it does not
Because the crimes were against a reporter with a large audience in the USA, there is a connection.
I am ccing in US state AGs because I fear that Bill Gates, George Soros, Jared Kushner and Donald Trump and their instruments in Greece, Mitsotakis, Mamakos and the clergy, are planning to commit the same or other crimes against me any day or hour.
Otherwise, they would correct the violations of due process immediately.
I repeat my request to US AG s for urgent witness protection measures.
Thank you for your attention,
Jane Burgermeister
Larisa, Greece
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment