Sunday, 19 July 2026

Email to US military, Senators, Congress asking them to take action on the AI altered images and visual smear campaigns of Kushner, Soros, Trump, Gates and the Epstein billionaires




 Dear All,


As a civil party to criminal probes in Greece in which Donald Trump and Jared Kushner are named as the prime suspects  (E 17 449) and caught working hand in hand with Bill Gates, George Soros and Werner Faymann (D15 218), it is time for me to address the visual dimension of the smear and defamation campaign that has been launched against me since 2009 when I began to report on the billionaires disease scheme.


Please find summaries below


https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/frci8gkqajfy8jfwj6cs9/2017-Grk-prosecutor-probes-convict-Kushner-of-covid-treason-Iran.pdf?rlkey=tz6jztrrgfjorigb8p1vzwfj1&st=60q3gz5g&dl=0


https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/yfreupvzbwqrkc2p05quv/GatesCrimesInTheNetherlandsAndD15218.pdf?rlkey=5w6htfz5320qv7pxdkhlmi7kt&st=zpewgcji&dl=0


https://www.dropbox.com/s/3p6654u0988vgt2/GRKCriminalProbeIntoCovidPlotConvictsSebastianKurz.pdf?dl=0


In this email, I would like to address the concerted smear campaign against me


I have not only been smeared as crazy and evil, as someone who has made up the probe documents, as someone who has "to get a life" and is seeking attention and money by making baseless claims, as far right, far left, as anti semitic, a Russian, Chinese agent in written media.


And I underline, I am an independent science reporter without any organization helping me who has acted out of personal conscience and informed people accurately about the dangers of the disease scheme on the basis of objective facts.


In addition to being smeared in written media, I  have been subjected to a coordinated, systematic and comprehensive visual and digital smear campaign in social media  to denigrate my person, my looks, my home, my family and to influence the causal surfer and incite hostility against me as I discuss in the email below with screenshots.


While social media and  internet has been flooded with AI altered and, or body double fake videos and images, fake social media sites with my name, my websites and blogs have been suspended, removed  I have been de facto banned from social media, cannot even get onto Twitter, X, and my ability to respond has been throttled, restricted.


This is not accidental. This smear campaign has been carefully calculated by the Epstein billionaires to fit their narrative of a crazy conspiracy theorist who is dangerous to others.


This visual smear campaign is also something I will insist on compensation for from the billionaires and their tools because the damage it has done to me personally, to my reputation has been huge.


The casual  internet surfer, who googles my name, cannot be allowed to be misled by fake pictures and visual smears about who I am, what the level of my education is, my professionalism, what my background is, how I look in real life (which is nothing like those pictures!),  what my motive for my information campaign was, which was entirely selfless, how much informing people accurately of the billionaires disease plot has cost me, how it has cost me my home, my job, my family and friends, and how little help I have received from all those who benefitted from my information, and who, rationally, should be contributing to this  common cause with their money, time, and effort. 


Irrationally, I have not received support the cause requires and this visual smear campaign could be a big part of the reason.


I am drawing your attention to the visual dimension of the billionaires smear campaign in case you also have been influenced by this malicious campaign of denigrating and falsifying my appearance and background and to try to start to set the record straight.


When my name is googled, then the true facts should be available to people also visually.  They should see visually that I am anything but  a crazy weird person from some broken down home, without any career, any life of their own from the true images of me or be alerted to fakes by a label.


Finally, I ask for your support in holding Trump, Kushner and Gates accountable before the courts of law for their crimes against the first amendment and against a competent, professional and  honest reporter, myself,  who has been treated very horribly for nearly 20 years because the billioniares identified me as an obstacle to their global plan already in 2009.


Indeed, some of the worst crimes against me, my family and my circle of friends were committed against in these 20 years were committed in 2009, 2010 in Austria, which is why I fled to Greece only for the billionaires to follow me to repeat the same crimes there and be caught in prosecutor probes. 


I refer you again to the summary of the crimes at the link 


https://www.dropbox.com/s/3p6654u0988vgt2/GRKCriminalProbeIntoCovidPlotConvictsSebastianKurz.pdf?dl=0


In addition, I refer you to very sinister evidence concerning the systematic electronic theft of elections in Austria by figures linked to George Soros and Faymann as well as to the crimes against me and my late father, Dr Mathias Buergermeister, specifically Dr Philip Nierlich, and the threat to me to stop me publicizing this evidence.


https://www.dropbox.com/s/1k58jmjtz5ottv3/FVREPORT%20JUNE%202023%20PROOFS%20MITSOTAKIS%20BEHIND%20MURDER%20ATTEMPT.pdf?dl=0


The link to  Austria  is the reason I plan to try to fold the crimes of the billionaires in Austria against me, which also led to police charges against a close aide of then Chancellor Werner Faymann in 2010, into my broader bid for a thorough investigation and justice into the Greek prosecutor probes E 17 449 and D 15 218 etc.


Finally, I ask you to consider introducing legislation to make it a crime to smear people visually  in order to suppress, throttle and restrict their right to free speech and incite hostility against them and also to use AI fakes to manipulate people. Some claim that Thomas Massie lost his election because fake AI ads were constantly shown of him with Democrats. I think a law is needed compelling people who run such AI ads to state in big letters at the bottom of the screen that the ad is AI at the least. 


The effects of being visually smeared with fake AI images on social media can be devastating personally and professionally.


Thank you for your attention


Regards


Jane Burgermeister


Larisa


Greece

No comments:

Post a Comment