SMART CAR THREAT IN NOVEMBER CAME JUST AS AIKATERINA NIKOPOULOU GOT A HUGE RESEARCH FUNDING BOOST FROM A FUND RUN BY MOHAMMED BIN SALMAN WHO ALSO FUNDS KUSHNER S AFFINITY
I SAID IN NOV IT MAY BE MOSSAD WITHOUT KNOWING THE SISTER OF THE BROTHER PARTICIPATING IN THE SURVEILLANCE AND HARASSMENT WAS GETTING MONEY FROM THE SAME SAUDI SOURCE AS KUSHNER
MOSSAD CAME TO MIND BECAUSE OF THE INCOMPETENCE
To recap, when I walked around Larisa city centre and main park, Alcazar, from November 9th 2025 or so, , KP Nikopoulos , the brother of Aikatarina, who is constantly on the phone to her, joined men in black to maintain a constant surveillance of me on foot also using their smart phones.
In the park itself, a small, silent, highly manouevrable black Smart Car began to pursue me.
The purpose, I allege was not to question me under lawful authority, but to seize me secretly and remove me from the protection of ordinary law. Such an operation reveals a system in which the instruments of the secret police are employed to intimidate, silence, and ultimately disappear an official witness and victim of Kushner in a criminal probe in E 17 449 linking him directly to prior knowledge the covid jabs were toxic years before he helped negotaiate the deal with Pfizer as covid czar.
Why did I guess Mossad? It was an elaborate op with many agents on foot pursuing me and with a black smart car following me around a public park in coordination and yet it was such an obvious, incompetent mess that I could see the traps a mile off.
It had the signature of Kushner and Mossad and the Epstein gang? Incompetence.
And now I discovered just at that same time, the sister began to get a huge hoost in reseach funding from a Saudi fund headed by MbS who also heads the fund funnelling money to Kushner after she was made a prof in Ajman uni in August 2025.
I allege there may have been a coordination with the assassination of Charlie Kirk because the persecution of KP Nikopoulos started immediately after his assassination and escalated and continues to this day as Kushner is trying to bury the witness and victim in the Greek criminal probe twhich establishes his knowledge and intent to give Americans toxic covid jabs while suppressing a reporter s warnings since 2009.
I allege Kushner planned this op in November 2025 to abduct me from his base in Florida or using his Florida assets.
.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment