URGENT, BOURLA, PFIZER OBSTRUCT COMMUNICATIONS OF EVIDENCE OF THEIR COVID JAB CRIMES

Inbox

Jane Burgermeister jmburgermeister@gmail.com

Attachments14:57 (18 minutes ago)
to attorney.general@alaska.gov:jrossjoseph.ladapoGovernorRon.DesantisTo:ago.info.helpago.infoaginfoag.promoagAGOcommunityengagementaginfoconsumerconsumer.protectionconsumer.helpcontactsolicitorgeneralconstituentagoconsumerphil.buehlerkelly.smithbrooke.huppenthalreed.smithryan.henrysteven.griffinContactAGLabradorndaguaginfoatghelpoagcommunicationsDisabilityRightsattorney.generalAttorney.Generalattorney.generalhawaiiagcommentLetitia.jamessean_rileywilliam_hendersonPressattorneygeneralattorney.generalattorneyattorneyattorneygeneralattorney.generalusarmy.pentagon.hqda-dcs-g-1.mbx.public-affairs-officeusarmy.pentagon.hqda-ocpa.mbx.contactususarmy.cavazos.1-cd.mbx.1cd-division-igusarmy.bragg.82-abn-div-3-bct.mbx.s1-sponsorshipusarmy.bragg.82-abn-div-2-bct.mbx.2bct-sponsorshipusarmy.usarc.4-esc.list.esc004-ig-actionsusarmy.cavazos.13-esc.list.13esc-ig-sectionsouthcom.miami.sc-cc.mbx.uscigjs.pentagon.ocjcs.list.public-affairs-awarenessafricom.stuttgart.accs-pa.list.pa-web-management-mbaafricom.stuttgart.acj4.mbx.j435-sustainment-branchmark_johnstonSCOTTY.379BILL.PICKENSAPRIZZIAROAKLEYKOWENSJPATTERSONJMITTENJMOODYTMURPHYJMARIANOADMINJMARTINMCCULLOUGHALLEVYBOCCDISTRICT2RUSSELL.MELENDYHCADMINDIST3CARL.ZALAKfsuarezchristi.fragasheriffemailcentralrecordssocialmediaKJamesFJohnsonKRothenburgAFanaCBrevikKWaIterKShoafCNeeringRRylesJPeduzziCLambertJLRodriguezWHMorseKLJonesCMurrayLhathawayLRockweIIRGalindoMSnydereweismanmayorryaffejimcasonmayordblackglennsingerydelacruzjporterrmartelltregaladoaliceburchcleonkrepsgeorge.vallejonedelcupeduardomuhinaDZADOVSKYCCLINTERICKSONKFARMERPFEAGLEFERRARODISTRICT5NEILCOMBEEnewsnewsnewsnewstipsnewsnewsnewstipstipstips2hse062amedeebbacalatbagleylhse048bishopshse047hse102brasskbrownchse096hse038carpenterbhse032carterrhse034hse105coussanjpcoxkcrewsrdavispdevillierphse028hse090hse014edmondsrhse088emersonjhse033hse022hse016hse055hse098hse070hse074hse015gainesrgarofalorhse035gloverchse031hse083harrislhilfertyshodgesvhollisphortondhse100huvalmhse078iveybjeffersonpojenkinsshse027hse021jordanehse084hse093hse018hse101hse091hse026lyonsrmacksmageetmarcelledhse001mcfarlandjhse068mcmahenwmiguezbmillergmillerdhse071hse017muscarellonhse089hse099hse054hse030hse076hse003pierrevsouthcom.miami.scj6.mbx.hq-helpdesksouthcom.miami.sc-cc.mbx.southcomfoiasouthcom.miami.scj3.mbx.omb-sc-joc-opsafricom.stuttgart.accc.list.foia-mbaafricom.stuttgart.accs.list.media-relations-branchafricom.stuttgart.acig.mbx.inspector-generalafricom.stuttgart.accs.list.civilian-casualty-reportingcentcom.macdill.centcom-hq.mbx.freedom-of-information-actKrinon2aembrafthai-concatherine.west.mpAngela.Rayner.mpandy.burnham.mpjames_ricejames.braidjames.johnsonjames_mannjames.grantjamie.smithrichard_perryrichard.corcoranrichard.vaughnRichard.Lochhead.msp

Dear Attorney Generals of the United States of America,

I have written to you over my concerns that I am being subjected to a form of witness intimidation involving deliberate economic deprivation and the exploitation of that deprivation to obstruct my communications to you concerning covid as a scheme planned in advance.

In the past week, I have communicated evidence  concerning the knowledge of Albert Bourla and Pfizer that the covid vaccines would cause cytokine storms and that they knew in advance they would be contaminated with SV virus under Process 2. This because standard biosafety rules have to be stood down to allow contamination and someone has to authorize it, as discussed in the 2009 Baxter bird flu  charges, which lay out the model.

Please see the email chain forwarded below in which I cc d in corporate compliance at Pfizer

As a result of the refusal to correct violations in D 15 218 and E 17 449, 484 2021 and 485 2021....

summary here....
.... and, or give me emergency help with the Greek government is required to give to a politiki enagon, a civil party and homeless person by law, I have been deliberately left without sufficient financial means to pay for food, shelter and maintain basic telephone service.
 
This dire need was exploited again this morning immediately after my email warning to Bourla, Pfizer because I was informed access my Gmail account required a  verification code to be sent by SMS to my blocked/disconnected telephone, as I demonstrate below with screenshots of my phone, Gmail account attached.

As a result, I was unable to access my Gmail account and therefore unable to communicate important information and warnings to Attorneys General and other authorities.

The significance of the conduct is not simply that I have been left without telephone credit or unable to access an email account. Rather, the deprivation appears to create a foreseeable chain of obstruction: deprivation of the means to maintain telephone service → inability to receive SMS authentication codes → loss of access to email → inability to communicate with authorities concerning matters I believe they need to know about.

 The stand down of standard biosafety procedures allows for the inference that Bourla and other responsible persons within Pfizer  knew what the covid vaccine product was being used for and continued knowingly to facilitate its supply to the machinery of mass murder. 

A stand down must be ordered. Manufacturing at pharma facilities contain multiple layers of safeguards to prevent contamination. There are logs and protocols which must be upheld. Accidental contamination and release of contaminated material cannot happen without a deliberate decision to remove safeguards and there have to be signatures on the authorizations to abandon safeguards in Pfizer logs identifying the persons responsible by name,

I also offered evidence  that Bourla and Gates were informed from 2022 that  a reporter, myself, warning Americans  and Attorney Generals about covid vaccines, warning that they were being used to cause cytokine storms mass deaths and injuries, was being subjected retaliation in Greece  and that Bourla and Gates  continued with the retaliation resulting in my imprisonment in June 2022.

If Bourla and Pfizer   received warnings and information identifying the scale and purpose of the covid vaccines as agents of mass deaths and injuries, and nevertheless continued to supply it, and cover up the harms, and even target a reporter, then the issue is no longer commercial manufacture. It becomes a question of knowing participation in a criminal enterprise.

A CEO who knows the purpose for which his product is being supplied and deliberately continues to furnish it cannot escape responsibility merely because another person injects the substance into an arm or signs the vaccine mandate orders.

His responsibility would rest not upon the product itself, but upon his knowledge of its criminal purpose and his intentional decision to help manufacture it by standing down standard biosafety rules (which should appear in Pfizers production and quality control logs) and distribute it.

I therefore ask that this  incident be considered as potential witness intimidation or retaliation, including the deliberate exploitation of economic vulnerability and resulting technological/communications barriers to prevent or impair a witness from communicating with authorities.

Please find the evidence that access to my Gmail an SMS was required but I could not get one  because I had no credit on my phone and it was blocked attached in the form of screenshots of my Nokia Block phone.

I do not have money for a Smart phone. I have a 50 euro Nokia Block phone with no internet.

Screenshots from my Nokia show a notification which I received on the 3rd September 2026 telling me that in 3 days a total block would be placed on my phone because I had not uploaded credit for 3 months sent at 1 43 am.

Vodafone records for my phone 0030 6946301951 will coorroborate my claim that I do not upload credit for months at a time (because I have no money even to eat) and the events of today.

Screenshots show a notification at 12 39 pm today 11.09.2026  that my phone had been reactivated after credit had been paid in today.

This, after someone in Larisa  gave me 16 euros.

The Gmail from Google shows my account was disabled at 5 32 am this morning, 11.09.2026.

Screenshots show the request for me to verify my account using an SMS this morning, which I was unable to do due to no credit.

As you can see from the email chain below, it follows an email to Albert Bourla, Bill Gates and Kyriakos Mitsotakis asking them to use their influence to uphold my rights.

On receipt of this email below yesterday, Bourla and Gates appear to have decided to double down on their intimidation and obstruction following the very pattern documented in May, June 2022.

The criminal intention is clear.

Not restitution but retaliation is to remain the pattern to destroy evidence and witnesses who can convict the Epstein linked billionaires of deliberately mass poisoning Americans and get 100s of billions of fines imposed on them as well as potentially life imprisonment and, or even the death penalty.

To emphasize, what appears to be a coordinated effort this morning to cut off all my communication exploiting economic deprivation came after my email below to Albert Bourla and Bill Gates and follows a pattern of exposure and retaliation documented in May, June 2022.

It comes as Larisa court Appeals Prosecutor Lambros Tsogas has declined to reply to my request to have information about the decision 484 2021 and its date of service precisely, I allege, to avoid impliating Mr Gates and Mr Bourla and their co conspirators in D 15 218 and E 17 449 in a massive crime in having me sentenced to prison in 485 2021 for the same ten blog posts as I was acquitted in 484 2021.

The cutting off of my gmail also comes as the same Larisa court and Orthodox church have refused to return 96,000 of my bank transfers to Theodekti (Polychronia Vallianatou) which are a part of D 15 218 despite applicable laws requiring donations to be returned in case of serious crimes and, or destitution.

It also comes amid local Greek media reports that Donald Trump s personal friend and US ambassador to Greece, Kimberly Guilfoyle is considering a vist to Larisa on the invitation of a Larisa MP called Christos Kapetanos who belongs to the party of Kyriakos Mitsotakis.

The cutting off of my phone and gmail this morning as my last access to emails and social media after I have been blocked from virtually every other plaftrom was  a deliberate act. But it could obstruct my communications precisely because I have been denied justice as a politik enagon  in D 15 218 and E 17 449 to escalate the financial pressures against me to a dire point

Fortunately, I  was able to find someone in Larisa who gave me the 16 euros which I needed to pay for telephone credit and so restore my phone, my SMS and my gmail and communicate this to you.

But what if I had not found anyone to give me 16 euros to pay for the credit?  I have 16 euros a week to pay for food and must sleep outside.
 
The seriousness of my situation cannot be emphasized enough to you. It is incredible I am still alive given the extreme hardship but it is deliberately inflicted. If they cannot put me in prison, shot me, beat me up, then they clearly intend to starve me to death in the style of Gaza in Larisa, I allege, to silence  a witness to their knowledge and intention.

I therefore ask that this be considered as a case of economic coercion combined with communications obstruction.

The temporal proximity is significant.

As you can see from the email below , it occured a fter I specifically asked  yesterday in an email to Bourla, Gates and Mitsotakis including Pfizer s corporate complicance  to cease their lawfare and economic coercion , they exploited it in a matter to deprive me of access to Gmail, acting almost certainly in coordination with Google executives, and so to the ability to communicate to Attorney Generals the very significant evidence implicating also Albert Bourla and Pfizer knew that

· the covid vaccines were contaminated with SV as part of process 2 because such contamination can only happen from the stand down of biosecurity rules
· knew they were being used to cause cytokine storms and cause mass sickness and death

· knew Americans were being injured and killed with it on an enormous scale from the covid vaccines
· and  nevertheless continued to supply the machinery of killing with covid vaccines, sanctioned, approved or supported the coercive mandates for the covid vaccines as well as the cover up

· and joined in the efforts to silence a reporter, myself, which are ongoing.

Of significance is that Pfizer s corporate compliance has been sent my warning, request as you can see from the email below. We are not talking about one rogue CEO but about a complicit corporate management, it would appear.

Witness intimidation is why I ask Attorney Generals to issue warrants for pretrial detentions and the seizure of assets of Bourla, Gates, Foundation, Kushner, Trump,  Pfizer and defendants  in D 15 218 and E 17 449 to preserve evidence, stop them retaliating against witnesses and corrupting justice. I believe a cross party approach is needed to the Epstein linked billionaires, who are quite capable of retaliated against the AGs and their families, in my view, to avoid accountability for their covid virus and vaccine crimes in the USA

The evidence I have presented is sufficient to convict them and obtain possibly 100s of billions if not trillions in fines from the Billionaires and pharmaceutical companies.

I have connected the dots, shown the 2009 blueprint, the Baxter 2009 bird flu contamination incident, shown how my warings of contaminated SV material and cytokine storms from 2009 appeared in covid vaccines as the plan went into action and shown the personal knowledge of key actors of my warnings and their retaliation in Austrian and Greek prosecutor probes, emails and other documents from 2009 until today.

Thank you for your consideration

Jane Burgermeister

Larisa, Greece