Friday, 18 September 2026

RED ALERT, BOURLA, KUSHNER ESCALATE EFFORTS TO KILL ME TODAY, HELPED BY THEIR LARISA TOOLS MAYOR MAMAKOS AND THE NIKOPOULOS BROTHERS

 

THE MAYOR OF LARISA, ATHANASIOS MAMAKOS CONTROLS THE POLICE AND MUNICIPALITY SERVICES, AND IS A PART OF THE CRIMINAL COVID JAB KILLER NETWORK WITHHOLDING FROM ME HELP  I AM ENTITLED TO UNDER THE LAW ACTING IN COORDINATION WITH THE COURT AND ORTHODOX CHURCH  AND NIKOPOLOS BROTHERS TO KILL ME 

THAI EMBASSY MAY BE MY LAST HOPE







Dear Embassy of Thailand, Greece,
Dear Attorney Generals of the USA,
Dear Senator Ron Johnson,

Following my submissions to you concerning the evidence that Bill Gates, Jared Kushner and Albert Bourla knowingly gave the Americans, the Thailandese and others toxic covid vaccines, there has been an escalation of  coercion, intimidation, deprivation, and witness tampering against me in Larisa today involving exploiting the extreme financial pressure I am under to obstruct communications and threaten my life.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13ctbBU6RMJWya1dGiyhf3V9iro8lx-eB/view?usp=sharing
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qrj1m2c85ubx66f0c31sw/Fauci-GatesEvidenceInGRKCriminalProbes.pdf?rlkey=810k73qc9qv2mh4y96dtiumjm&st=uin08hi2&dl=0
I am ccing in the Thailand embassy in Athens to ask for temporary emergency accomodation at their embassy until my rights are unpheld and to avoid death.
I have asked Greek politicians for help, None have responded also not Maria Karystianou.
I have asked my embassies and my governments (Ireland, Austria, Switzerland, England) for help but they have not responded because the politicans there fear investigaitons of their actions during covid and the coercive vaccine campaign.
Angela Merkel herself this week publicly stated on a Handelsblatt podcast Bill Gates de facto ran Germany s vaccine and covid response by using his wealth to exert moral pressure likely because she knows the Germans are asking questions about her role in the covid vaccine campaign given the Robert Koch Institute files.
Bil Gates is the very person  caught in D 15 218 in 2015 already tyring to suppress me personally and Gates is behind the refusal to correct the violations despite my emails to his Foundation requesting he uphold the law and use his influence with Mitsotakis,
We are not talking about people unable to provide me with my rights, my own money, shelter, food and housing but of people who are  deliberately withholding my rights, my money, housing, food, or water in order to force that person to remain silent and prevent communications as I discussed.
Central to their crimes is the maor Athanasios Mamakos,
Larisa is a small town of only about 150,000 to 200,000 people where a small network around the Mayor, Mamakos, a close ally of Mitsotakis, from the same party, controls the money, the budget and the city police
When you look at the Municipality of Larissa's official Internal Service Organization Chart, you will see the Municipal Police Department (Διεύθυνση Δημοτικής Αστυνομίας) listed directly under the Mayor and the General Secretary.
https://www.larissa.gov.gr/dimos-kai-politiki/parousiasi-tou-dimou/diefthynseis/
The Municipal Police are local government employees, not national law enforcement. The Mayor—often appointing a Deputy Mayor for Municipal Police—holds political and administrative authority over them.
https://www.larissa.gov.gr/en/deputy-mayors/
So, if I am killed here in Larisa by the Mayor and Mitsotakis, and  the corrupt justice officials,  the Mayor controls the police who will investigate m death and cover it up. 
In fact, these Larisa city police who answer to the Mayor are the ones who have been caught acting as the private mafia of the Gates, Bourla gang imprisonng me in 2022 and evicting me from my apartment with no authority as discussed in my submission.
My situation in Larisa is similar to a Palestinian in Gaza because I am under a starvation order, I allege.
On Wednesday evening after sending the submission to you, 
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/x6e4i87xnwue8z5r68m6p/TheCaseAgainstAlbertBourla-Pfizer.pdf?rlkey=bmjb55e7r2571d2lz8l7x37rm&st=kjkeek3p&dl=0
I nearly fell into a coma from lack of food. lack of water and extreme exhaustion due to having to sleep outside ina  hall open to a garden with no water and no food and no help from the owners, the two brothers, John and Kannelos Panagiotis Nikopoulos and no offer of shelter despite the building with an appartment being empty and locked.
 I avoided a hyperglycaemic shock at the last moment when someone gave me something to eat at about 10 pm
When we consider Jared Kushner, close friend of Benjamin Netanyahu, who talked about the merits of Gaza s water front property, is also caught in E 17 449 plotting toxic covid jabs with Albert Bourla, it is not so incredible that I am to be starved to death in a European city and have been placed under a starvation order. 
intimidation, threats, or corrupt persuasion with the intent to influence testimony or to hinder or prevent someone from communicating information about a possible federal offense to law enforcement. The statute does not require the coercion to take the form of a conventional physical assault. 
If the deprivation is deliberate
If the facts can be established, more precise language might be:
“Coercive deprivation of basic necessities” — withholding food, water, or shelter as a means of controlling the person.
“Economic coercion” — using financial dependence, employment, housing, or access to necessities to compel conduct.
“Intimidation and coercion of a witness” — particularly if the objective is to prevent reporting or testimony.
“Witness tampering” — if the conduct is intended to influence testimony or prevent communication with federal law enforcement. 
“Retaliatory or obstructive conduct” — if the deprivation is punishment for having reported something or cooperated with investigators.
“Coercive control through deprivation of necessities” — a factual description rather than a specific federal criminal charge.
The purpose behind the deprivation is particularly important. 
There are laws in Greece requiring help to be given to the homeless and to a politiki enagon who hs a right to speedy justice.
They are breaking the laws deliberately to silence a witness to the personal knowledge of Gates, Bourla, Kushner to ovid vaccine crimes as discussed with AGs.
Central to their crimes is the maor Athanasios Mamakos,
Larisa is a small town of only about 150,000 to 200,000 people where a small network around the Mayor, Mamakos, a close ally of Mitsotakis, from the same party, controls the money, the budget and the city police
When you look at the Municipality of Larissa's official Internal Service Organization Chart, you will see the Municipal Police Department (Διεύθυνση Δημοτικής Αστυνομίας) listed directly under the Mayor and the General Secretary.
https://www.larissa.gov.gr/dimos-kai-politiki/parousiasi-tou-dimou/diefthynseis/
The Municipal Police are local government employees, not national law enforcement. The Mayor—often appointing a Deputy Mayor for Municipal Police—holds political and administrative authority over them.
https://www.larissa.gov.gr/en/deputy-mayors/
So, if I am killed here in Larisa by the Mayor and Mitsotakis, and  the corrupt justice officials,  the Mayor controls the police who will investigate m death and cover it up. 
I believe control of the city polie is their cynical calculation to hide my murder.
In fact, these Larisa city police who answer to the Mayor are the ones who have been caught acting as the private mafia of the Gates, Bourla gang imprisonng me in 2022 and evicting me from my apartment with no authority as discussed in my submission.
In fact, it is miraculous I have survived this long months of sleeping rought, sub zero temperatures, no or little food and constant harassment in Larisa and with the full knowledge of the US embassy in Athens serving the interests of Kushner and Trump and not the American people
They are working in coordination to withhold from me my rights, the help I am entitled to and incite hostility to me among the local people.
I continue to be refused the information about the judgment 484 2021 in my favour from Larisa court violting my rights under Greek law just as I am refused the return of 96,000 euros in D 15 218 from 2015 despite Greek laws stating a destitute person need only email the Orthodox church to get the money back when they are destitute as I showed in my last submission.
484 2021 ruling me innocent s a vital ruling proving the malicious prosecution of me by a lawyre Simos Samaras to prevent me publishing evidence of the crimes ofof Kushner, Gates in E 17 378 and E 17 379 and their Larisa tools,  and so proving I was sentenced to prison for defamation on the basis of a lawless abuse of office by the billionaires to prevent me from communicating evidence.
M prison sentence 485 2021 is a matter of the official records.
They cannot deny it.  It happened. But they are seeking to hide the evidence it was a massive abuse of office to silence a reporter which I am sending to AGs.
The Appeals Prosecutor Lambros Tsogas Larisa court knows it is breaking the law by withholding it from me but they  also  know too many  of the top officials are heading to prison for their corruption to serve the interests of  Gates, Kushner and Bourla
It is the corrupt officials at the court who want me dead so I cannot ask for the ruling, cannot show their corruption and cannot put them in prison.
The laws in Greece require me as  witness and homeless person to get government help. 
I am being refused help, a place in a shelter, food, all necessities by the Mayor and Munciplatiy of Larisa or a hotel despite thousands of people getting hotels paid for them during emergencies like Storm Daniel.
Far from restoring my rights as a witness and civil party as required by law and  requested by me by emmail, Gates, Kushner, Bourla circle again resorted to escalating their retaliation against me today, activiating their circle in Larisa.
This icludes the  two brothers, John and  Kannelos Panagiotis Nikopoulos as discussed in my August submission.
Today,  I received a new, de facto life threatening phone call from John Nikopoulos
The timing is not random. 
It is that Gates, Bourla want to stop me at all costs from sending evidence of their crimes.
The two brothers are deliberately depriving me and knowingly doing so, a witness/reporter of food, water, for months on end and of  shelter in order to pressure, silence, intimidate, or control that person, knowing I am a witness and knowing they have already been reported to you as  tools of the criminal enterprise of Bourla, Gates and Kushner in Larisa working hand in hand with the Orthodox church, Mitsotakis nd local mayor Athanasios Mamakos and the local court and local homeless services to violate my rights,  to withhold from me all help in violation of the law, including emergency help, and exploit the resulting financial pressure to obstruct communications with you and kill me.
Whether I die from a hyperglycaemic shock or a bullet it is the same.
I went to the Mayor s office today and asked again for emergency help, for shelter
 The Mayor s secretary laughed at me, delighted, it seemed, to think that I would be dead and buried very soon.
I am only able to send this email to you because they failed to shut down my last available internet connection in Larisa where I can get email for free today despite trying to do so.
I have no money to go to a cafe to get internet. They control the internet conneciton of the local library which is open until only 2 30 pm and where the staff bully me and harass me and try to stop me working also on the orders, I believe, of the mayor and Mitsotakis because they earn their salaries from the government.
The priests and Bishops in Greece are also paid salaries from the government and that is, I believe, why they have joined in this criminal conspiracy against a reporter and why the priests are refusing me all help and stopping others giving me help, food, money, actively.
When I mentioned the Mayor can pay for a hotel or the municipality or put pressure on the cout to get my rights, his secretary openly laughed  in my face, smiled and laughed at me as if she knew very well there was a coordinated plan underway with the Nikopoulos brothers to cut off my last help and kill me and as if she believed she and the mayor would be able to bury the story and her laughing at me while denying me all help would never be known or be the subject of a probe or the mayor s actions.
The action so John Nikopoulos who phoned me at 12 05 today using his number 306937211891 follow a  pattern of coercive conduct involving deprivation of basic necessities, economic coercion, intimidation, and potentially witness tampering, where the deprivation is being used to influence, deter, or prevent the individual from reporting information to law enforcement or participating as a witness.
The name is 
Ioannis Nikolopoulos, 
https://www.facebook.com/ioannis.nikolopoulos.75/
https://gr.linkedin.com/in/john-nikolopoulos-8899b773
He is the owner and director of the Foreign Language School Nikopoleio, 
https://nikolopouleioforeignlanguages.com/
23ης Οκτωβρίου 21, 412 21, Λάρισα
info@nikolopouleioforeignlanguages.com
+30 241 055 5001
It is beside the empty, locked language school Nikopoleio at Lambrou Katsoni 29 in Larisa where I have been forced to  sleep in a hallway with no water, no food, no shelter  since December 4th 2025 
It is  open to the garden. It is freezing cold in winter and I nearly died from the sub zero temperatures and snow in winter.
I sleep there  to avoid certain death from violent attack, exposure in other places in parks etc in Larisa because of the lack of all help from the Municiplality and governemnt who are breaking the law in refusing me emergency help.
I have no where to go, not one cent.
The Homeless Shelter at Iperiou has sent me a list of documents I must produce which onlyGreek citizens have, knowing I am not a Greek citizen, resident and do not have these documents and cannot obtain them without great effort and expense,  as part of another excuse to refuse me help.
For how can they insist I uphold all the bureaucratic rules when I am only in this desperate situation because the court, the muncipality do not uphold any rules or laws?
As a result of Ioannis actions and the actions of his brother Kannellos Panagiostis Nikopoulos, who are owners of an extensive properties, including several school buildings, and who have a significant income from rent and other sources (John Nikopoulos bought an Audi for 30,000 euros and lives in Nikaia, a sought after village outside of Larisa, I am facing death from dehydration, starvation and exhaustion and they know it.
They have the money to help me.
Many in Larisa do not now because of the economic hardship.
But the two brothers have significant private means as people who inherited blocks of flats and properties from their parents.
Ioannis is the brother of Kannellos Panagiotis Nikopoulos who acts of coercsion included the apparant threat of rape twice to me to me as discussed in other submissions and who sought me out in 2015 as soon as I came to Larisa and questioned me in detail about the evidence against Soros and Gates in D 15 218 and who appears to be a front for surveillance.
It was K P Nikopoulos who evicted me with violent threats o December 4th from the mothers flat without warning or explanation, seizing my things and using the same language as Theodekti.
He is in contact with his borther Ioannis.
Ioannis Nikopoulos phoned me at 12 05 pm knowing all the offices in Larisa close early n Friday and knowing that most people leave for the weekend to go to the sea, their villages and told me he would change the lock on Monday morning and i had to find  a place, knowing I have no money and am being refused all my rights and a place in a homeless shelter and knowing a woman cannot sleep rought outside in Larisa without risking a violent death from drug addicts, not to mention the criminal mafia linked to Mitsotakis, Bourla and Kushner.
The evidence of Ioannis Nikopoulis malice is shown by the fact he told me that he knows I have no water and no food and no shelter during the call today and made slanerous, insulting remarks about me for just instead of helping me with even some water, some bread or with some money so I can eat or picking up the phone to complain to the mayor.
The federal witness-tampering statute, 18 U.S.C. § 1512, expressly covers knowingly using I ask the embassy of Thailand to help me with emergency accomodation at their embassy temporarly  to preserve evidence.
Please also be aware of their plan since 2009, 2015 to steal myidentity and replace me wit  body double and AI person which is also why there are so many fake social media accounts with my name, including on Telegram, so that there is uncertainty about whether I am alive or dead. 
It is vital to check whether it is me who is communicating with you or a fake who has taken over my laptop, phone and possessions after I am killed in Larisa, perhaps in one or two days.
I am now writing this without food, without water, without shelter and very close again to a hyperglyceamic shook and death.
You must understand I am close to death from literal hunger, and deprivation like a Palestinian in Gaza. This is a deliberate tactic from Kushner, Bourla, Gates who have been notified by me of the dire situation I am in, asked to restore my rights and money and break all laws to refuse me and who escalate the pressure on me foreseeing that I will die.
That is why I ask for their pretrial detention in the US today.
I would have died on Wednesday evening from a coma in Larisa with no help from the Mayor, court, Muncipality, hospital, church or any of the criminal network which has joined in te corruption of justice for Gates, Bourla since 2015.
I allege this is a sign thre has been a deliberate starvation order placed on me by Jared Kushner, Albert Bourla and Bill Gates and an order to withhold all the help I have a right to.
You may think a piece of bread, a cup of water is too small to bother with. But in my situation, it is life or death, day in day out.
I ask Thailand s embassy to consider my requet for emergency temporary shelter in Athens until this legal situaiton can be clarified in order to preserve evidence concernig those responsible for covid vaccine deaths.
If the only plan of Gates, Bourla , Pfizer, whose corporate compliance division has been informed, as well as Mamakos and Mitsotakis is to kill all the witnesses, then not even the AGs  and Senators will be safe or their families as they investigate covid.
We need to consider the dreadful crime this group have committed, injecting even babies and pregnant women and young, healthy adults with  a jab they knew would cause sickness and death as I showed in my submission.
The sooner these people are arrested and placed in pretrial detention, the safer I will be and the public, I allege.
Let them have  fair trial.
But let them not make a fair trial impossible by destroying witnesses and evidence.
Please consider this an emergency.
Please consider it a matter of urgency.
Thank you for your attention,
Jane Burgermeister
Larisa, Greece
 30  6946301951





No comments:

Post a Comment