EMAILED US AGS TO ASK FOR KUSHNERS IMMEDIATE PRETRIAL DETENTION
AIKATERINA NIKOPOULOU, KANNELLOS PANAGIOTIS NIKOPOULOS AND JOHN NIKOPOULOS AS JOINT OWNERS OF THE BUILDING WHERE I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN THE OPEN HALL CHANGED THE LOCKS AFTER MY EMAIL TO KUSHNER TELLING HIM TO CEASE AND DESIST
AIKATERINA S SAUDI MONEY LINKS CONNECT THE THREATS FROM NOV 2016 DIRECTLY TO KUSHNER
Dear Jane Enderle,
Dear US AGs,
Following my email to you this morning, there is a new development in my situation which represents an escalation of the economic coercion against me to obstruct my communications with US law enforcement about vital evidence enabling covid vaccine victims to get compensations. as I anticipated in my submissions to US law enforcement.
Please see attached "KushnerMoneySaudiLarisalinks"
I attach again the probe E 17 449 opened in 2017 in Larisa naming Jared Kushner and Donald Trump as people seeking the FBI report warning about a method to contaminate pandemic vaccines with the Simian Virus and other information as well as the report itself and the Russian journalists emails to me in 2016 to set up the interview which are evidence against Kushner in E 17 449 as well as original charges.
I also attach the documents to show I am a politiki enagon who paid the fee to become a civil partyto E 17 449 giving me rights to protection from retaliation.
The locks to the hallway of Lambrou Kantsoni 29 , Larisa, were changed at midday by Kannellos Panagiotis Nikopoulos, John Nikopoulos and Aikaternia Nikopoulos, the co owners of the building and my possessions seized to prevent me communicating the evidence that Jared Kushner has established a private mafia in Larisa to protect him from prosecution in E 17 449 etc , 484 2021 as discussed.
I was informed of this change of lock by phone by John Nikopoulos at 13 46 pm today.
Yesterday and today, I emailed Kushner and asked him to cease and desist his reprisals and use his influence to ensure my rights as his victim are upheld.
Please see the email to him today attached.
Kushner continues to chose escalation and retaliation over restitution.
I attach an email I sent to Kushner in December 3rd 2025 ("My email to Jared Kushner....") as well as Kannellos Panagiotis Nikopoulos one day before I was violently evicted from Lambrou katsoni 29 and nearly froze to death because it was a rainy, freezing night .
The chain is
Kushner is informed, asked to cease and desist, escalates
The pattern was repeated today with the complicity of Larisa muncipality, police, courts and MP Mitsotakis
Please see PDFs of my blog posts from November 2025 documenting the escalation of violence against me by K P Nikopoulous, his apparent coordination with Mossad or some organization, to follow me around Larisa and an apparant plan to abduct me from November 2025 just when Aikaterina Nikopoulou began to lead new centres and programmes funded by Saudi money in Ajamn which comes from the same ecosystem source as Kushner s Affinity.
These are now significant evidence that Kushner organizes these actions against me from Florida using a Saudi funding channel for concealment and to distance himself.
Because the Lambrou building is co owned by 3 Nikopoulou sibllngs, and not yet been partitioned as the inheritance of the late mother, and it is these siblings who began to terrorize me as soon as the sister Aikaternia Nikopoulou received money from Mohammed bin Salman and Saudi gov from January 2025 as I could document through public records, emails and communications to AGs, the fact that the locks were changed by KP Nikopoulos today, does not mean it has no connection with Kushner in Florida.
I attach pictures I took today of the energy costs of the building at 28 Octobriou, Larisa, where the flats of Aitakarina Nikopoulou A5 and Panagiotis Nikopoulos G 1 (Greek letter for G looks like an upside down L) can be seen.
I stayed in Aikatarina s flat for a part of 2025. It is empty.
My understanding is she is co owner of the building at 28 Octobriou along with her brothers pending the partition.
The Saudi funding line through Aikaterina goes right back to the Kushner, Trump, Gates circle in E 17 449 and D 15 218 etc because Mohammed bin Salman sits on the Wrth board channelling money for A N research projects (Menagen etc) since January 2025 as well as to Kushner s Affinity based in Florida as dicussed in my submission
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/x6e4i87xnwue8z5r68m6p/TheCaseAgainstAlbertBourla-Pfizer.pdf?rlkey=bmjb55e7r2571d2lz8l7x37rm&st=kjkeek3p&dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qrj1m2c85ubx66f0c31sw/Fauci-GatesEvidenceInGRKCriminalProbes.pdf?rlkey=810k73qc9qv2mh4y96dtiumjm&st=uin08hi2&dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/frci8gkqajfy8jfwj6cs9/2017-Grk-prosecutor-probes-convict-Kushner-of-covid-treason-Iran.pdf?rlkey=tz6jztrrgfjorigb8p1vzwfj1&st=60q3gz5g&dl=0
I am now homeless, penniless and have no possessions apart from the clothes I am standing in and the things I took in my rucksack this morning from the hallway.
Furthermore, I have been given no help from the muncipality as expected.
I allege this is part of a plan to terrorize me and destroy me so I cannot communicate with law enforcement about Kushner s covid vaccine prior knowledge.
I went to the homeless shelter in Larisa, Georgiadou 33 to ask for a place at 2 30 pm today, but it was closed. Up to now, I have been refused all help by the Mayor and municipality who have acted in coordination with corrupt police and prosecutors and clergy to protect Kushner , Gates from investigation.
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment