Saturday 1 June 2024

SENT EMAIL TO RUSSIA AND CHINA ASKING THEM TO ISSUE ARREST WARRANTS FOR NAT ROTHSCHILD, GEORGE SOROS IMMEDIATELY

 


 

 

Proofs to convict Nat Rothschild, George Soros for attempted murder against a reporter in Greece
Jane Burgermeister <jmburgermeister@gmail.com>


Dear All,

I am a science reporter who has written for Nature,The Scientist and the BMJ

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=jane+burgermeister&btnG=

I have emailed some of you several times before concerning murder attempts against me in Greece personally organized by George Soros and his overseer,Nat Rothschild, according to journalist Wayne Madsen

These proofs are documented in Greek prosecutor probes and their corruption to allow Soros and his co conspirators Bill Gates and others escape trial.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/pgbxaxfm8yqmpd0gyvdfz/FProofsMitsotakisTrumpHaveKilledMillionsThroughCovidVaccinesDeliberately.pdf?rlkey=1knlntx5gohtuximxi56sr6cp&dl=0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aVXSfUObwdhd2aXPq2vnb7goJ9j5baQa/view

Nat Rothschild,son of Lord Jacob Rothschild, has recently been caught by me with personal knowledge of my Twitter, X feed BurgermeisterJM despite my never having left a comment on his feed.

Please see Screenshots attached

The only method banker Nat Rothschild can know of my visiting his Twitter to see his Tweets on Russia and the dollar sanctions in March 2022 can be through spying and hacking of my computer or through his right hand George Soros,captured in Greek probes as having personal knowledge of my blog since 2015.
https://vmdlegaleagles.blogspot.com/2024/06/locked-out-of-twitter-by-elon-musk-and.html
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/pgbxaxfm8yqmpd0gyvdfz/FProofsMitsotakisTrumpHaveKilledMillionsThroughCovidVaccinesDeliberately.pdf?rlkey=1knlntx5gohtuximxi56sr6cp&dl=0

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aVXSfUObwdhd2aXPq2vnb7goJ9j5baQa/view

His motive for blocking me appears to be to prevent my documenting his tweets in early 2022 predicting President Putin would fall in 10 days due to dollar sanctions,a tweet he has deleted.

Today, I found myself once more locked out of my  Twitter, X feed under the pretext of authentication as described here on my blog with screenshots

https://vmdlegaleagles.blogspot.com/2024/06/locked-out-of-twitter-by-elon-musk-and.html

I have been repeatedly locked out of othe Twitter feeds and all my other social media including my birdflu666word press blog, fourthempire and 2012energy google wordpress blog and others.

The Twitter feed BurgermeisterJM from which I have been locked out de facto is my last social media out let

I fear for my life as a reporter because Nat Rothschild and Soros want to continue with their original crime documents in Greek probes since 2015 and known to the Kremlin through an interview in 2016 about them.

Please see email screenshot with Christina Fadeeva, Russian TV producer.

I ask Russia and China to take immediate legal action to protect my life from corrupted justice and these billionaires using the EU laws, ECHR Art 6 and citing their national interest in information also about epidemic diseases like the bird flu and private central banks.

I also ask for asylum. My situation is desperate, life threatening and I fear murder every day.

I have been falsely convicted of defamation in a criminal courts for posting up the proofs of Soros personal knowledge and the corruption to hide it in the Greek judiciary and police in 2015 uusing a front man Simos Samaras in September 2021.

I have been denied the actual judgements so I cannot appeal the clearly illegal verdict. I handed in my Appeal wiithout obtaining the judgements because I was sentenced to one and a half years in prison

In May 2022, the penalty for my criminal conviction was suspended to 6 months in prison in a scam Appeals tria.

When I went in June 2022 to the court to ask about the verdict and other corrections, I was seized illegally and imprisoned in Ezoxee where I was subjected to torture,strapped down, drugged etc. I escaped after one month and no attempt was made by police to return me because my original imprisonment was illegal.

I can no longer go to the court or get my rights due to my legitimate concern of a repeat. The aim is to stamp me as a criminal in the police records and destroy me to act as a deterrence to other reporters researchting and exposing their criems

It is up to the Mitsotakis government to correct these violations, which he has refused to do despite repeated requests. This despite the ECHR Art 6 which states a victim has the right to speedy justice.

All my money and funds have been cut off to leave me starving in Larisaa,Greece. This is a deliberate tactic. I cannot work in the media as I am blacklisted. I am to be left dead from starvation in Larisa, Greece, fighting for justic eif I survive a direct murder attempt.

Furthermore, there is a constant attempt by Rothschild and his cronies to steal my identity.

The fact the murder attempt is ongoing justifies the issuance of arrest warrants immediately under the Interpol Red Notice system.

I ask you to also apply for the freezing of accounts of Soros family,Rothschild family and others implicated through evidence in the Greek probes including the Gates family and Mitsotakis family among others of trying to murder a reporter accurately warning about the Ebola and covid jab harms and other disease plots since 2015.

In the event of my murder (please check my identity and scrutinize social media), I ask for the maximum penalty to act as a deterrence to attacks on the principle of the free media in the West.

Please consider helping me immediately also using diplomatic channels.

Thank you for your attention

Jane Burgermeister

Larisa,Greece

No comments:

Post a Comment