Monday 10 June 2024

CONTINUE TO BE BANNED BY DECEPTIVE MEANS BY X HAS ELON MUSK SOLD OUT TO THE WEF ELITE?

 Same trick used by Musk, X over and over again to de facto ban me from my main Twitter account BurgermeisterJM

Viewers told that my account is restricted because of unusual actvity with no proof of any unusual activity

Follows a long list of manipulative and censorship practises by X

Time to start putting Musk in prison along with Soros and Gates

Russia, China can subpoena Twitter, X records as part of the Greek prosecutor probes and find out how many communications concern my feed and who is involved

Unacceptable

Why should I or anyone waste time on X if they are subjected to censorship over and over?

Or on blogger or Google?

The Austrian revolution of 1848 was caused by censorship

When someone like me is censored,muzzled, for giving accurate public health warnings over covid jabs and other fact based matters of public interest, it has consequences in the form of growing political distrust and unrest




No comments:

Post a Comment